Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Moving Out of the City

  1. If you’re moving out of your home, it’s important that you let the City know at least two weeks before you move. Please complete and submit the form below to request a final utility bill. For questions, email our Utility Department, or call 651-204-6022.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.