News Flash Home
The original item was published from 9/6/2018 2:56:39 PM to 9/19/2018 12:00:02 AM.
Posted on: September 6, 2018
[ARCHIVED] Vadnais Heights Highlights, Week of September 4
- Sign-up for the 3rd Annual Vadnais Heights Lions Golf Event scheduled for Sunday, September 9th at Forest Hills Golf Club in Forest Lake, MN. For more information about the tournament, dinner and silent auction check out the Lions Club website at https://e-clubhouse.org/sites/vadnaishts/calendar.php.
- Registration is now being taken for various adult and youth fall recreational programs. Register online.
- The Vadnais Heights Recreation Department is looking for Ice Rink/Warming House Attendants and a Gym Supervisor. For more details and an employment application, visit our Employment page.
- Weather permitting, crews will begin hydrant flushing the week of September 24 for the area north of County Road F and the week of October 1 for the area south of County Road F. This schedule may vary a few days either way. Please keep cars away from hydrants in these areas between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Cloudy or discolored water may be present while hydrant flushing is taking place. There is no health risk with this water, and the cloudiness should clear up by letting your taps run. During this time you should be cautious when doing your laundry, especially whites. If you have any questions, please call Public Service Supervisor Ken LaCasse at 651-204-6053.
- Attend the Vadnais Heights Lions Club Fall Belgian Waffle Breakfast on Sunday, October 7th from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Vadnais Heights Commons, 655 East County Road F.