In February 2023, the Vadnais Heights City Council and department heads convened a special session to develop key priorities for the coming 2-3 year period. The workplan results were accepted at the March 7, 2023, City Council meeting and can be found below.
2023-2024 City Council Visioning and Goals
Top Priorities and Objectives
- Evaluate staffing levels related to goals and new initiatives
- Improve and and refine the Capital Improvement Plan
- Develop a Parks, Trails, and Recreation Master Plan and establish a long-term funding source to meet the plan’s needs.
- Prioritize workforce and senior housing aimed at affordability
- Increase proactive City involvement in economic development, including implementing a proactive redevelopment strategy for NE Quadrant
- Sustainable Operational Practices and Processes
Past Workplan Results
City of Vadnais Heights Work Plan 2021-2022 (PDF)
City of Vadnais Heights Work Plan 2020-2021 (PDF)
City of Vadnais Heights Workplan 2019-2020 (PDF)