Community Engagement Committee
Prior to the June 16, 2020 City Council Workshop, Mayor Gunderson asked staff to provide information on opportunities for the City increase communication and engagement efforts. Staff introduced the item with initial recommendations:
- Determine in what capacity should ongoing efforts be facilitated
- Identify participants, including: elected official(s) (liaison), staff liaison(s), residents, business liaison(s), and community partners
- Identify initial goals of the workgroup
We want to hear from you!
- Do you have input for the process?
- Might you be interested in participating in future conversations?
- Would you be interested in formally serving on a committee? If not, do you have input for the committee make-up (including how to solicit participants)?
Register for Updates
Finally, please register below for email or text updates on the process! The latest updates are listed below under "News Flash."
Sign Up (Enter your email address, select the email or text icon next to "Community Engagement Committee" under "News flash")
The first Community Engagement Committee Meeting (CEC) will be held Wednesday, November 18, 2020 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at City Hall in the Council Chambers room. Read on...
Following a series of Community Conversations, the Community Engagement Committee will compile a set of recommendations for City Council to consider in 2021. Residents interested in serving on the committee, can send a Letter of Interest by Aug. 28, 2020. Read on...
The City is continuing to gather feedback on increased inclusivity efforts which now includes a survey on Polco. Read on...