Street Lights

If your street light is out, please call your electrical provider. You may also report a street light outage by calling City Hall, at 651-204-6000 or fill out a Let Us Help form. It is helpful if you have a specific location or address and pole number.

If you live on Pondview Court, County Road E, or the streets in Oaks of Vadnais, the City needs to be contacted because Vadnais Heights maintains the street lights in these areas.