2022 Street Improvement Project Update
Friday, May 12, 2023
Street Improvements picked up on Oak Crest Drive, South Oak Drive, and South Oak Court this week:
- Concrete was poured to fill in temporary flumes made last Fall
- All manholes and gate valves were raised to final grade
- Topsoil was placed where necessary and final grading was completed
- Paving will likely take place early next week. This work will include bituminous patching, milling the wedge pavement placed last Fall, trail paving, and wear course paving. As a reminder, once asphalt is compacted and cooled, you can drive on it almost immediately so you should not lose access to your home, but traffic may be slower.
- Restoration of turf and impacted landscaping will continue next week.
Construction will continue at the Bear Park boardwalk this week as well. This is an extension of trail near Bear Park that was approved as part of the 2022 Street Improvements Project. The contractor will pave the trail extension and begin the restoration of impacted areas.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding!