2022 Street Improvement Project - Construction Update
Friday, November 4, 2022
Street improvements continue along Oak Crest Drive, South Oak Drive and South Oak.
Most recent updates include:
- Construction slowed to allow residents to park on the street in front of their house while the concrete curb and gutter cured.
- Street lighting was maintained and will continue to be turned on at night until homeowners are able to park in their driveways.
- Grading behind the curb with topsoil was completed.
- Due to cold weather temperatures, the concrete is taking longer than expected to gain required strength. We recommend continuing to stay off of the curing concrete.
- Driveways will be ramped Monday morning and at that time, all homeowners must have their cars parked off the street and in driveways to allow for street grading.
- If you will not be able to move your car off the street Monday morning, please contact Heather Cunningham at 651-600-0667 to arrange for alternate parking.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding, more updates to come!