Please observe all rules when visiting City parks to help us maintain high-quality and welcoming spaces for all.
- Parks are open 365 days/year, from 30 minutes before sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset.
- Pets must be leashed; owners are responsible for their pet's behavior and for cleaning up after them.
- Place all trash and recycling in the appropriate containers.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed within the parks.
- No alcoholic beverages in park areas, unless a special permit has been granted by the Council.
- City Council permission is required to post signs or flyers within parks.
- Soliciting business is not allowed, except by licensed mobile refreshment vehicles.
- Camping is not allowed in City parks.
- No fires.
- Vehicle parking is allowed only in designated areas (parking lots).
- Speed limit: 15 mph in park areas
- No vehicles over 9,000 pounds or horses are allowed in any park areas.
- Do not damage park property or natural areas.
- Possession and discharge of firearms on park property is prohibited.