Apply For

  1. Animal Licenses

    If you own a dog, cat or chickens within city limits, you are required to have a permit or license.

  2. Building Permits

    Apply for a building permit.

  3. Fire Certificate of Occupancy

    All buildings in the City are required to have and maintain a fire certificate of occupancy, issued by the Fire Chief.

  4. Employment Opportunities

    Locate your perfect job by searching through available employment opportunities.